We are open Friday the 5th of February from 6 pm till late to help you celebrate the end of lockdown.
Please note there are some regulations we all need to follow including:
– You must sign in to the venue with the Safe WA app
– Mask must be worn in the venue
– Bookings are essential for dining due to restricted numbers with a 90 minute maximum on each table.
– Entry is required through the Pinjar Road side
– Reduced capacities apply so please be patient
Our bottleshop is also open. In line with current requirements, you must be wearing a mask to enter the bottleshop.
Please contact us on 9206 1966 if you have any questions.