Tenfold Investments Pty Ltd Privacy and Purchasing Policy
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information
In order to use the Tenfold website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, promotional activities, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Tenfold is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Tenfold customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com .
Audio and visual recordings
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Tenfold uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Tenfold may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Tenfold does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Tenfold site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of Tenfold.
Tenfold Investments Pty Ltd Security Policy
Tenfold Investments Pty Ltd (Tenfold) uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
– Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
– Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by or any outside party.
– All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
– All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
– eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
– eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Tenfold.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Tenfold Investments Pty Ltd Delivery Policy
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. If you do not receive within 1 day, please contact us and we will attempt to re-send your tickets/booking information via e-mail within 3 working days.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenfold Investments Pty Ltd Refund & Returns Policy
All event tickets are non-refundable purchases.
Tenfold Investments Red Bull AFL Grand Final Experience Competition Terms & Conditions
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD:
- Start date: 30/08/19 at 10:00 am WST
- End date: 22/09/19 at 11:00 pm WST
- ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS: Entry is only open to WA residents 18 years or older, who are not employees or immediate family members of Tenfold Investments Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, the Eligible Entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. Purchase a Red Bull Vodka from any participating venue (The Ashby Bar and Bistro, The
Brook Bar and Bistro, The Gate Bar and Bistro) to go into the draw;
b. Entrants will receive an entry form which must be completed in full with the following
- first name,
- last name,
- date of birth,
- entrants postcode,
- email address
- mobile number
c. All entries into the draw will be added to the Tenfold Investments marketing database for
- ENTRIES PERMITTED: Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
▪ limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
▪ each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
• NUMBER OF PRIZES: 1
• PRIZE DESCRIPTION: The prize is a travel package for two (2) adults to the 2019 AFL Grand Final including;
▪ Return Economy Class Airfares with Virgin Australia – VA687 departing Perth, Friday 27th September @ 06:00 and VA683 departing Melbourne, Sunday 29th September 2019 @12:40
▪ 2 nights’ accommodation at the Ibis Hotel & Apartments Melbourne (Friday 27th September and Saturday 28th September 2019)
▪ 2 x Category 5 reserved seats for the 2019 Grand Final, Saturday 28th September 2019.
▪ 2 x Tickets for The Final Siren Post Match Hospitality Function
▪ No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be determined by chance, randomly selected manually from all entries received. The draw will be conducted at 10:00 on 23rd September 2019 at the Tenfold Investments office at 226 Balcatta Road, Balcatta. The decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
The prize will be awarded to the person named on the entry form. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant or winner, Tenfold Investments reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) hours of the draw. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZE: Should the prize remain unclaimed after 23rd September 2019, a redraw will be conducted at 10:00am on 24th September 2019 at Tenfold Investments office at 226 Balcatta Road, Balcatta. The winner of any redraw will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) hours of the redraw.
- OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Entries received after the closing date of 22nd September 2019 will not be considered. All entries become the property of Tenfold Investments Pty Ltd.
- NO QUALITY REPRESENTATIONS: Tenfold Investments makes no representations or warranties as to the quality or suitability of any goods and services offered as prizes.
- PRIVACY: The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards as are reasonable in the circumstances to prevent loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and misuse. Under the Privacy Act we are required to make you aware of how we will collect and use the personal information that you provide to us. This information is contained in our privacy statement which is available on any of our websites: www.theashbybarandbistro.com.au, www.thebrookbarandbistro.com.au, www.thegatebarandbistro.com.au
- RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL: Tenfold investments supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.