Welcome back to your Local Pub. There are a few things which we need everyone to do to allow us all to enjoy the Pub:
- We are only permitted to have a maximum of 100 people per space – up to a maximum of 300 people in the Venue
- You are required to provide your contact details to gain entry to the Pub. This information is to allow us to contact you should we have any occurrences of COVID-19
- You must be seated at all times to consume food or drinks
- We strongly prefer contactless card payment
- Over the last 11 weeks we have been preparing for our re-opening
- We have been cleaning the venue, the furniture and generally refreshing the Pub
- We have all undergone training to ensure we are able to provide a clean and safe environment for you to enjoy – All Staff have completed the Hospitality Hygiene Training and a Hygiene officer is always on duty whilst open
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations around the venue for staff and all of you to use to maintain good hand hygiene
- We have put in place increased cleaning rosters to ensure we keep everyone safe
- People can book online
- All people including babies and children must count as a persons on the booking
- Maximums of 10 people per booking
- Bookings larger than 10 to contact the venue.
- 120 minute booking time for table bookings, once you have completed your meal if there is room in the other bar areas you can go and say there for a while longer
- If you are 15minutes late with no notification then your table will be given to the next person in line.