Bar Card T&Cs
1. The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are WA residents over 18 years of age, who are not employees or immediate family members of Tenfold Investments Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries. “Immediate family” includes spouse, defacto, parent, natural or adopted child and sibling whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
2. All persons who enter their details into the form during the competition period, will be automatically entered into the draw. One entry per customer. All entries into the draw will be added to the marketing database for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from The Ashby Bar & Bistro, please email enquiries@theAshbybarandbistro.com.au
3. Promotion runs weekly and commences at 10:30am on 7/04/16 and closes at 12pm on 7/8/16.
4. 10 x $30 bar cards. Will be drawn weekly
5. The winner will be determined by chance as they will be selected at random. The draw will be conducted weekly by Tenfold Investments 816 Beeliar Drive, Success. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be contacted by The Ashby Bar & Bistro on the same day of the draw.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. An entry is deemed to be received at the time it’s received by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook .
8. Entries received after the closing time of 12pm Fridays during the competition period will not be considered. All entries become the property of Tenfold Investments.
9. The Promoter does not take responsibility for unclaimed entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality or suitability of any goods and services offered as prizes.
10. The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards as are reasonable in the circumstances to prevent loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and misuse. Under the Privacy Act we are required to make you aware of how we will collect and use the personal information that you provide to us. This information is contained in our privacy statement which is available on our website or by contacting The Ashby Bar & Bistro on (08) 92061966.